Over 50% of small businesses are failing Fair Work Audits!
Unsure if your employment practices would pass a Fair Work Audit?
Not sure what the Fair Work Ombudsman will audit you on?
Can't afford to pay up to $54,000 per breach if Inspectors find a non-compliance?
With the Fair Work Ombudsman ramping up their audit campaigns in 2017 by now conducting random and unannounced audits on businesses up and down the east coast of Australia, it is time to ask yourself honestly whether you can afford to be caught out and end up paying the often business-crippling fines of up to $54,000 per breach.
If you haven't had a comprehensive compliance assessment conducted on your business our Compliance Now package are the fastest, most affordable way to avoid the anxiety by having certainty you are 100% compliant before the Fair Work Inspectors arrive.
STEP ONE: Risk-free 60 min Fair Work Compliance Review
During your 60 minute Fair Work Compliance Review our questions will cover:
1. correct use of Industrial Instrument/s (Award/s, Enterprise Agreement or other)
2. management processes for underperformance, misconduct, serious misconduct and dismissal
3. HR practices across the following legal employer obligations:
- maximum weekly hours
- Minimum pay rates
- Penalty rates, Overtime, Allowances, Loadings, Meal breaks
- Time and wages record keeping practices
- Leave entitlements
- Notice for termination
- Pay slips (information that must be on them and when they must be issued)
We'll then advise you on:
1. the areas you're potentially legally exposed and in breach of your lawful obligations
2. your options for assuring you're 100% compliant
STEP 2: If there are potential areas of non-compliance - We'll help you decide which Fair Work 'Compliance Now' package below best suits your situation
|’COMPLIANCE NOW’ Package Inclusions||DONE FOR YOU||DONE WITH YOU||DIY|
|COMPLIANCE ASSESSMENT: Full review of your HR processes and documentation||YES||YES||YES|
|EXPOSURE REPORT & DEBRIEF: Plain English explanation of areas you’re non-compliant||YES||YES||YES|
|IMPLEMENTATION: of any changes necessary to be 100% compliant||UNLTD: we do it all for you||2 HRS COACHING: we work through it with you||We leave this to you|
|FAIR WORK COMPLIANCE UPDATES & REMINDERS - monthly via email||YES||YES||YES|
|LEAVE POLICY - fully compliant and tailored to your business, ready to use||YES||YES||-|
|TEMPLATES - fully compliant ready to use pay slip, timesheet, employee register, & leave application form||YES||YES||-|
|EMPLOYMENT CONTRACTS - fully compliant and tailored to your business, ready to use||x 2||-||-|
|NEW EMPLOYEE INDUCTION CHECKLIST - fully compliant and tailored to your business (includes WHS)||YES||-||-|
|COMPLIANCE REVIEW - we'll return 6 months later and re-check you're still fully compliant||YES||-||-|
|Complete peace of mind (paid in full) =||$1,295||$995||$595|
|or 12 weekly payments||$115/week||$90/week||N/A|
Which package option above is right for you?
How does it work?
1. Compliance Assessment
One of our compliance experts will run a complete on-site audit of every relevant HR document, HR system, and HR process to assess your level of compliance with your employer obligations under the Act.
This will cover: full pay reviews on all employees' hourly wages, allowances, penalty rates, leave entitlements etc, viewing evidence of your time & wages records keeping practices, cross-checking adherence to National Employment Standards and Award provisions as well as your policies and processes regarding managing underperformance, misconduct and dismissal.
2. Exposure Report & Debrief
We'll then issue you with a report detailing any areas you are legally exposed to breaching the Fair Work Act 2009 and your Award, and debrief you (in plain English either face-to-face or skype).
- make all the changes for you ('Done For You' package above),
- coach you through each of the changes so you learn how to work through such changes yourself in the future ('Done With You' package above), or
- let you get on with making any necessary changes yourself ('DIY' package above).