FREE Fair Work Compliance Review
1 hour with us and you'll know the areas your business is potentially legally exposed to fines of up to $54,000 per breach under the:
Fair Work Act 2009,
Fair Work Regulations 2009
National Employment Standards and
the Awards or Enterprise Agreements that are relevant to your business.
We know cash flow is the main ongoing stress for business owners and we also know finding large amounts of cash to back pay staff and pay non-compliance fines to the Fair Work Ombudsman could mean the end not only to your business, but your personal finances too.
That's why we're here to assist business owners by checking everything for you! Fast!
Face-to-face / over the phone
We'll run through a series of questions regarding your current employment practices and HR documentation and if any red flags of potential non-compliance emerge, we'll advise you whether a full audit is necessary.
If no red flags emerge from our discussion then there'll be no need to move on to one of our audit packages.
What we check...
During your 1 hour Fair Work Compliance Review our questions will cover:
1. correct use of Industrial Instrument/s (Award/s, Enterprise Agreement or other)
2. management processes for underperformance, misconduct, serious misconduct and dismissal
3. HR practices across the following legal employer obligations:
- Minimum pay rates
- Penalty rates, Overtime, Allowances, Loadings, Meal breaks
- Time and wages record keeping practices
- Leave entitlements
- Notice for termination
- Pay slips (information that must be on them and when they must be issued)
We'll then advise you on...
2. your options for assuring you're 100% compliant